|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you an English teacher who is looking to secure an exciting new role and challenge for January 2021?
Do you have a real passion to inspire students and ensure each student fulfils their true potential in their English GCSE’s?
Would you welcome the chance to work at an Outstanding Leeds secondary school that offers a fantastic learning & working environment for its students & staff?
Whether you are an experienced English Teacher, an English NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to West Yorkshire, this highly popular secondary school want to hear from you!
Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED, this would be a brilliant chance to join a thriving and cohesive English department!
To register your interest in this fantastic English Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £25,714 – £41,604 English teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- January 2021 start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Promote a passion for English
- Prepare students for GCSE exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in English subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Popular Secondary School
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.