|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you an English teacher who is ready to take the exciting next steps towards a fresh challenge for September?
Have you been eager to start a new school for some time, but the national lockdown has put your teaching career plans on hold?
…or perhaps you are close to completing your teacher training and are searching for a school that can offer great NQT support from September?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this English teacher role at one of Inner London’s most high performing secondary schools.
The highly cohesive and engaging English department are looking to add a positive and committed English teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this rewarding English teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 English teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level English exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English degree or strong A-level in subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- One of the best schools in London
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Kensington & Chelsea location, Inner & Central London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.