|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
English Teacher – September Start
Will you be gaining QTS this summer and want to secure your first role as qualified English Teacher?
Due to an extension of this school and an increase in student in-take – this school have a vacancy in their English Department!
Perhaps searching for a new opportunity within a school that concentrates on progression, support and transforming the prospects of its pupils?
There is a strong sense of school community at this Secondary and Sixth Form and due to its expansion, you will be able to have input in the curriculum.
Whether you are a current teacher or an NQT, this opportunity is perfect for progression into the subject that you love. If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Monday – Friday school hours
- Paid £25,14 – £ 41,604 per annum
- NQTs welcome to apply, excellent mentoring available
- Exceptional Senior Leaders
- Excellent CPD for all staff
- Shortlisting now- interviews taking place after half term!
English Teacher – The Role:
- School in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Become an integral member of a gifted English department
- Plan and deliver exciting English lessons
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Expanding and boosting pupils English knowledge
- Making sure students have a safe and disruption free learning environment
- Opportunity to support up to KS5 and have an impact on growing Sixth form
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to receive by September 21
- 1 or 1st class degree in an English related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Good/Excellent observations
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role ‘click apply’ and send your CV today! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.