Are you passionate about English and want to inspire future pupils to adopt a love of the subject?
Are you looking for a role for September?
Whether you’ve just finished your teaching training and are looking to start in a thriving English department or you’re an English Teacher with years of experience looking for an exciting new role, this role is for you!
Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher – the role –
- Full time, permanent position
- Teaching 11-16–year olds
- Adapt lessons to suit a wide range of abilities
- Plan and conduct lessons that will inspire pupils
- Support pupils in and out of the classroom to
- Qualified Teacher Status only
- Inner London MPS
English teacher – the school –
- English is a flagship subject
- Nurturing environment for pupils and staff
- Aim for all staff and pupils to achieve regardless of their starting point
- Located in Southwark
- Great transport links
If you are a qualified teacher and have a 2:1 or higher in English or a related subject and feel this role is for you, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers now!