|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS2 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
English Teacher – Post suitable for NQTs
Are you an English Teacher who enjoys working in a stimulating, innovating and supportive environment?
Perhaps you are a trainee English Teacher who would benefit from a supportive NQT programme and a school that truly values work-life balance?
This thriving secondary school in Leeds, West Yorkshire is keen to recruit an English Teacher to its ever-growing team.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Fantastic NQT programme with supportive mentor
- Diverse school, high proportion of pupil premium/EAL
- Permanent, full-time position
- September Start
- MPS – UPS
Person Specification – English Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent English subject knowledge
- Degree in English related degree would be preferable
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
About the school
- 11-16 Academy School in Leeds
- Above average progress 8 score
- Excellent location with transport links
- Strong ties to local community, outreach programmes
- Plenty of enrichment opportunities available for pupils and staff
- Well respected and committed headteacher
Click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to kickstart your career as an English Teacher in this wonderful school.