|Location:||London (East), Waltham Forest E17 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £45766 per Annum|
English Teacher – English NQT
Do you want to join a cohesive English department for an exciting and new English Teacher challenge?
Have you been looking for a new position that will propel you towards the next chapter of your English Teaching career and will support your development?
Perhaps you are relocating to London in September and are looking for a new position that will match your teaching philosophy and ethos?
This progressive East London secondary & Sixth Form are looking to add an engaging and inspiring English Teacher to their school in September.
To register your interest in this English Teacher opportunity and join a successful faculty team, simply apply now and attach your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- MPS-UPS Outer London salary
- Potential to progress
- TLR for right candidate
- Interviewing now for a September start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular activities
- Become a key member of the English department
- Boost pupils progress 8 and attainment in English Language and Literature
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs welcome to apply
- 1st or 2:1 degree English degree
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language and literature
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Large secondary & sixth form with over 1000 pupils
- Waltham Forest, East London
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Fantastic CPD programme
Our specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.