|Location:||Greater London, Waltham Forest E18 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £45766 per Annum|
English Teacher – English NQT
Is your PGCE course nearly finished, and you would love to secure an English Teacher / English NQT role early?
Maybe you are an experienced English Teacher who is keen to start September in a new role?
Start the next academic year at an East London secondary school which champions teacher development and creating a welcoming and nurturing environment for NQTs!
The school are shortlisting now and would welcome the application from NQTs, RQTs and experience English Teachers.
To register your interest in this English Teacher opportunity and join a successful faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Outer London MPS1-UPS 3 English Teacher salary
- TLR opportunities for the right candidate
- Interviewing now for a September start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run engaging English lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Inspire a love of literature
- Prepare students for GCSEs
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become a key member of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 English based degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
The ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School:
- Waltham Forest location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- Well behaved pupils with clear behaviour policies
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.