|Location:||Croydon, Croydon CR2 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a newly qualified English teacher who is seeking their first teaching role?
Or perhaps you are a qualified teacher looking to move to a school with a different ethos to your current school?
Would you like to join a Secondary School who see the importance of focusing on education AND wellbeing concurrently?
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
English Teacher key information:
- Work alongside an inspiring English department
- Paid £29,915-£41,136 per annum
- Supportive staff for newly qualified teachers or new members of staff
- Permanent, full time role
- Opportunities to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Located in Croydon
- Postcode: CR2
English Teacher responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct inspiring lessons
- Ensure children feel supported in and outside of the classroom
- Utilise the school’s broad and balanced curriculum and ethos
- Conduct small group sessions for those in need
- Support students with topics they are struggling with due to disrupted teaching
- Work collaboratively with parents and teachers to ensure all students feel supported
- Monitor and track students’ progress
English Teacher specification:
- 2:1 or 1st in English or a related degree
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Supportive, creative and friendly personality
How to apply for this English Teacher role:
If working in a school that puts emphasis on its pupils’ and staff’s wellbeing sounds like the right school for you, then don’t hesitate and apply today!
Send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers now!