|Location:||Enfield, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a motivated and innovative NQT or an experienced English Teacher and would like the chance to utilise your skills in a new school?
Perhaps you would like to secure a role in an expanding Secondary and Sixth Form located in Enfield?
Have you handed in your resignation and want to secure a new position for September?
This small, up and coming secondary school based in Enfield is immensely proud of their pupils and teaching staff. They aim to provide the highest standards of education every day and create the leaders of tomorrow. The English department is an integral component of the school as they have a high proportion of EAL pupils.
Whether you are a current teacher or an NQT, this opportunity is perfect for progression into the subject that you love.
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher– Key Information:
- Permanent full-time English Teacher role
- Based in Enfield
- TLR opportunities available
- Well connected by nearby transport links
- On site parking
- Paid £29,915 – £ 41,136 per annum
- Monday – Friday school hours
- Shortlisting now- interviews taking place after half term!
The upcoming Secondary School and Sixth Form:
- Upcoming mixed Secondary school
- Growing Sixth Form
- Clearly structured policies
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- Focus on CPD
- High proportion of EAL pupils
English Teacher – The Role:
- Become an integral member of a gifted English department
- Plan and deliver innovative English lessons
- Work with the growing Sixth Form
- Developing and enriching students’ English knowledge
- Foster a love for English Language and Literature
- Boost attainment and support progress 8
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- NQTs welcome to apply!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to receive September 2021
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in an English related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Good/Excellent observations
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!