|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB10 UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £43348 per Annum|
Are you a dedicated teacher of English looking for a school that will support you to progress personally and professionally?
Do you want to work in a school that values holistic development and isn’t just an exams factory?
If so, then apply ASAP to join this innovative school in Uxbridge looking to grow their team with an additional enthusiastic member of the English department…
English Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
- Direct contract through the school
- Full time position
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS3 – KS5
- £27,596 – £43,348 MPS/UPS
- Interviewing now for a September start
English Teacher – About You:
- Qualified Teacher Status essential
- Degree in English – 2:1 or above
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- Commitment to CPD
- Passionate about education and about English
- Creativity in teaching and learning
English Teacher – About the School:
- ‘Good’ rated, non-selective secondary school and sixth form
- Multi-cultural and vibrant atmosphere
- Large English department and excellent HOD
- Progression opportunities
- Participation in extra-curricular and wider school life welcomed
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Sara at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role. If you are shortlisted for this role, I will contact you by phone and email as interviews are being held in the next few weeks.
The school reserves the right to fill the post as soon as they find an outstanding candidate therefore please do not delay your application.
Commutable areas include: Ruislip, Ickenham, Pinner, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Hayes, Slough, Harlington, Harefield, Denham, Iver, Cowley, Heathrow, Eastcote, Richings Park