|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE10 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
English Teacher – September 2021 start –
English Teacher – person specification –
- PGCE or equivalent
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential
- English degree (or related discipline)
- Ambitious, professional and motivated
This school in Greenwich wants to welcome a new English Teacher to its staff body. The school are looking for a professional individual who can inspire a love of English within their pupils.
If working in a school that supports both its pupils and staff members sounds like the school for you, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
English Teacher – the school –
- Secondary School with Sixth form- pupils aged 11-18
- Supports pupils in and out of the classroom
- The school has a broad range of after-school activities for pupils
- Inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent English Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Supportive and welcoming staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Greenwich, SE10
English Teacher – the role –
- Instil a love for English in pupils
- Ensure your pupils feel supported in class and around school
- Teach English to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Share the school’s ethos of setting high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- Support pupils on their return to formal teaching after a disrupted year
- Opportunities for progression
- Inner London MPS-UPS: £32,157-42624
If you would like to apply to this English Teacher role in Greenwich, please apply now by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!