|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B44 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher keen to hear about a permanent teaching opportunity which will help advance your teaching career?
Perhaps you’re an experienced English Teacher looking for a fresh challenge in a Secondary School that values staff well-being and progression opportunities?
A thriving Secondary School in Birmingham has a permanent position for a dedicated English Teacher to join their team!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
English Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role, full-time
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum (MPS – UPS)
- Plan and conduct engaging English lessons
- Work collaboratively with a fantastic English department
- Monitor student progress
- Great opportunities for progression
English Teacher – The School
- Birmingham location
- Well connected by transport links
- Strong sense of community and belonging
- State of the art facilities
- Focus on staff well-being
English Teacher – Person Specification
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 1 or above in an English related course
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about inspiring the next generation
- Good classroom control and behaviour management
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, click apply to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!