|Location:||London (East), Newham E16 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher or NQT looking for a position where you can progress within the subject you love?
Do you feel that you have been stagnating in your current role and want a challenge in a progressive school?
We are working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted graded Secondary school in Newham who are looking for a passionate and engaging English Teacher who can motivate pupils through creative lessons and be instrumental in supporting a high proportion of EAL pupils.
The school are open to English NQT’s and experienced teachers to join their school. If you are interested in applying for the role of English Teacher to start in September 2021 simply submit your CV today.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £32, 157 – £42,624 English Teacher salary
- Mixture of NQTs, RQTs and experienced Teacher
- Shortlisting now
- Fantastic CPD
- September start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan and deliver engaging English lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Prepare students for GCSEs
- Become a vital part of an integral English department
- Be heavily involved in supporting EAL pupils
- Support pupils of varying abilities
- Boost progress 8 and pupil attainment
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Excellent classroom management
- Outstanding subject and curriculum knowledge
English Teacher- The Inner London School:
- Mixed Secondary school in Newham
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- Clearly structured policies
- Under 900 pupils
- TLR opportunities
- Cohesive English department
- State of the art facilities
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.