|Location:||Manchester, North West England M23 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent position – January 2020 start
Are you an ambitious, dedicated and knowledgeable English Teacher who is relocating to Manchester?
Perhaps you took a role for a term but would now like to secure something more permanent?
This forwarding thinking secondary school in Manchester with an inspirational Leadership team has an opportunity for a creative and ambitious English Teacher to join their team in January 2020.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity – Please click “Apply now” or call Holly at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.
English Teacher – January start
- Supportive department with excellent results
- Experienced English Teacher / English NQT required
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary in Manchester
- Permanent position from January 2020
- Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale
- Visionary Headteacher and SLT
- Fantastic location with multiple commuting links
- Passionate about supporting disadvantaged pupils
- QTS required – strong academic background
- An experienced or newly qualified English Teacher who has demonstrated ‘Good’ or better teaching and is able to motivated, engage and inspire students
- An English teacher who has an interest in professional development and progression
- A strong commitment to raising standards wishing to demonstrate whole school impact
Why join this school?
- This school can offer excellent professional development for English Teachers and NQT’s
- Excellent career progression – young and dynamic leadership team
- Belief in promoting from within
- Part of a growing Multi Academy Trust, opportunities for progression
- Supportive and experienced Mentor on hand
- The school has a real community feel with friendly teachers and enthusiastic pupils.
- Direct tram from Manchester city centre (20-25 minutes)
Do you have the drive and motivation to inspire pupils at this progressive secondary school?
Due to the growing popularity of the school and rapid growth in student numbers, the Headteacher is keen to appoint a committed English Teacher to join their team in January.
If you have what it takes to succeed as an English Teacher and would like to join this amazing schools English department, send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for more information.