|Location:||Greater Manchester, North West England OL11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
English Teacher – September Start
Are you an experienced and dedicated English Teacher?
Perhaps are currently completing your PGCE/SCITT and want to secure a permanent position for September 2023?
Do you want to deliver engaging and diverse lessons to Secondary School students in an excellent school located in Rochdale?
If you’re an enthusiastic and passionate English Teacher who thrives off inspiring students to excel academically then this role could be perfect for you!
To register your interest in this English Teacher role simply apply on this page today.
The school are looking to shortlist immediately, if you don’t have a CV, you can call the office for more information.
English Teacher – The Role:
- Located in Rochdale
- Close transport links
- Supportive and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant resources and facilities
- Teaching students 11-16
- Part of a successful Multi-Academy Trust
- Excellent facilities
- Huge focus on staff well-being and progression opportunities
English Teacher – The role:
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Support students and inspire them to excel academically
- Supportive English department
- Ample opportunities to be involved in extracurricular activities
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PCGE / SCITT
- Excellent English subject knowledge
- High expectations for all students and yourself
- Passionate about making a difference.
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role. Holly will be in contact within 2-4 working days if shortlisted.