|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
English Teacher – Leeds – September 2023
Are you an ECT or an experienced English Teacher?
Are you in the early stages of your teaching career looking for a teaching role that plays to your strengths?
Would you like to be part of an outstanding school, helping aspirational students achieve their goals?
If you think this role may be for you, apply today! We are looking for an exceptional teacher who can really grow and make a positive impact in this school!
English Teacher – The Role
- Work in a thriving department
- Monitor and track pupil’s progress
- Plan and deliver well-structured lessons in accordance with the UK national curriculum
- Create a safe and productive learning environment for student to excel in
- Meet deadlines and targets
- Communicate with parents and other staff members
- Manage behaviour effectively
English Teacher – Person Specification
- 2:1 or higher in English based degree
- QTS obtained with good or above observations
- Looking for ETC or experienced teachers
- Desire and passion to teach
- Able to conduct self in a personal and professional manner
- Understand the UK curriculum
English Teacher – The School
- Located in Leeds
- State of the art school
- Incredible facilities
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
- Ambitious and inspirational
Don’t hesitate to apply for this English Teacher role today!