|Location:||London, Greater London CR0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you close to completing your PGCE course and would love to secure an English Teacher / English NQT role as soon as possible?
…or perhaps you are an experienced English Teacher who is eager to start September in an exciting new role?
Start the next academic year at a South London secondary school which prides itself on fantastic behaviour and developing its teachers!
With a visionary SLT and an incredibly cohesive English department, this would be an excellent opportunity to really propel your English Teacher career to new heights!
The school are looking to interview immediately and would welcome the application from NQTs, RQTs and experience English Teachers.
Don’t delay your interest in this opportunity, please apply on this page and contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat about your next career steps!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English language / literature related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with just under 1000 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Croydon, South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.