|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a passionate English teacher looking for a new challenge in a thriving English department? Would you like to join a driven and focused Secondary School with fantastic progression opportunities?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified English Teacher keen to secure a permanent teaching role starting in September 2021?
This fantastic Secondary School in Birmingham is searching for an English Teacher with a record of delivering excellent outcomes to join their team!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
English Teacher – The Role
- Permanent, full time role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Plan and deliver inspiring English lessons
- Teach students with a range of academic abilities
- Carefully monitor student progress
- Utilise teacher training and extensive subject knowledge
- Run engaging extracurricular activities
English Teacher – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Inclusive and diverse Secondary School
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Supportive and highly experienced SLT
- Forward thinking and ambitious Maths department with excellent resources
- Focus on academic excellence
- Good transportation links
English Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Good – Outstanding observations required
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Passionate about English and teaching
- Strong academic background
To apply to this English Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!