|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD16 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Are you a qualified English Teacher with a real enthusiasm and passion for the subject, looking to find an inclusive and supportive secondary environment with a commitment to developing their staff?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a secondary school with an excellent NQT/CPD programme, allowing their teachers to take on roles with added responsibility and perform to their best ability?
Whether you’re a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced in the field of secondary English teaching, this role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your teaching skills and ability with the possibility of progression into a TLR!
English Teacher – Role Information:
- English Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in the Bradford area
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Offering excellent academic experiences to secondary students in the English subject
- Providing students with support and guidance across whole school
- Structuring and conducting English lessons around broad and balanced curriculum
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum 2:1 English degree
- Secondary English teacher training
- Passionate and enthusiastic attitude
- Committed to CPD
- Brilliant classroom management skills
- Ability to create innovative and interactive English lessons
Information about the school:
- Supportive and ambitious secondary school
- Forward thinking and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Variety of experienced and dedicated teachers
- Flourishing English department
- Inspirational Head of Department
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Respected member of local community
Click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers to be shortlisted for this English Teaching role.