|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£24715 to £41604 per Annum|
Conveniently located in Leeds West Yorkshire, this Secondary school are searching for an enthusiastic English Teacher to join them in September on a permanent basis!
Are you a talented English Teacher that is looking for a new, permanent role starting in September 2021?
Maybe you are on course to be an NQT in September and would love to find a school that has an excellent track record of working with NQTs?
Perhaps you are already in a role but feel that there is something missing and yearn to find a school that will give you the platform you need to be your best?
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the one for you then please send your C.V to Demi at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from other agencies in that we do not cater for day-to-day supply needs. We only work on long-term roles with schools that will match your goals and values!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Excellent transport links via tram/bus
- Permanent, full-time role
- State of the art facilities with modern technology for all to utilise
- Open to English Teachers/NQTs
- Cohesive English department
- Fantastic NQT programme
- TLR opportunities
- September 2021 start
English Teacher: The Role
- Teach engaging English lessons (KS3-KS4)
- Attentive and hard-working students
- Flexibility within the curriculum
- Excellent support given
- Fantastic behaviour management policies
English Teacher: Personal Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to gain this by September 2021
- 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in English
- Outstanding or Good lesson observations
- Strong academic background
- Inspirational and motivational attitude
Interested? If this role as an English Teacher is of interest to you then click ‘apply’ and send your C.V to Demi at i-teachers NOW! We are the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot and are extremely proud of this achievement! If you would like to work with us in finding your next role then reach out and send your C.V to us today!