|Location:||London, London (East) UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
Do you aspire to work within an outstanding school that provides students with high expectations and high aspirations?
As an English teacher, is it important to work within a strong English department that really strive to ensure students have the best teaching and learning outcomes?
Perhaps as a newly qualified English Teacher, or an English teacher with more experience, you’re keen to secure a permanent role within a supportive and inclusive secondary school within East London?
English Teacher – Benefits:
- MPS – UPS (TLR possible for those looking for progression)
- Inner London Pay Scale
- Newham Borough
- Employed directly by the school
- Permanent position
- Starting September
- Excellent transport links
English Teacher – School Information:
- Secondary school with a sixth form 11-18
- Fantastic resources
- New purpose built school
- Excellent facilities
- Successful English department
- Positive progress 8 value
- Open to NQT’s or those with more experience
- Welcoming & inclusive environment
English Teacher – Person specification:
You must have the following:
- English degree 2.1 or 1st
- Strong A Levels
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- The ability to differentiate
- Good communication with the ability to build relationships effectively
To apply for this English Teacher role, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.
Don’t have an updated CV? Alternatively, send a short expression of interest or call Natalie at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.
English Teacher roles available in the following boroughs: Barnet, Islington, Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering, Thurrock