|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS10 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent Role – Secondary School – September 2019
Are you an English Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role in the Leeds area for the new academic year?
Do you want the opportunity to join a cohesive and supportive English department, driven to providing enriching learning experience for their secondary students?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified Teacher in the English subject, looking for a school able to offer a superb NQT induction programme and opportunities for progression?
This excellent secondary school based in the Leeds area is the perfect environment for a driven and talented English Teacher to display their teaching ability alongside an experienced and supportive English department in the Leeds area!
Information about the role – English Teacher:
- English Teacher
- Permanent role – Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
- Secondary School
- September 2019 start
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Located in the Leeds area
- Shortlisting for the role – Apply ASAP!
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English teacher training
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Driven to provide fantastic learning experiences in the English subject
- Good or better prior lesson observations
- Superb organisation and communication skills
Information about the school:
- Respected and ambitious secondary school
- High standards for both staff and students
- Prides itself on making sure students reach their full potential
- Part of MAT
- Modern and forward thinking values
- Strong relationship with local community
- Consistent parent/guardian engagement
If you are an ambitious and hard-working English Teacher looking to find a rewarding and exciting role for the new academic year, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers.