|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD4 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and ambitious English Teacher to join a flourishing English department in the Bradford area this coming academic year!
Are you a qualified English Teacher passionate about delivering exceptional learning experiences in your specialist subject?
Perhaps you feel you have no room for progression in your current school, and want to join a school with an impetus for promoting from within and a commitment to CPD?
Furthermore, are you a newly qualified teacher eager to find a role inside of a school with an induction programme and a dedication to the development of their staff?
If you are a qualified English Teacher dedicated to providing a fantastic standard of education for your secondary students, make sure to apply for this role now!
Information about the role – English Teacher:
- Permanent role
- Secondary School
- September 2019 start
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Located in Bradford
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English teacher training
- Good or above prior lesson observations
- Passionate about the English subject
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Ability to keep students focused and engaged throughout lessons
- Be cohesive and a professional member of an experienced and welcoming English department
Information about the school:
- Excellent secondary school
- Aim to offer superb academic experiences to all students
- Successful and dedicated Head Teacher
- Flourishing English department
- Experienced and inspiring Head of English
- Enriched and balanced curriculum
- Superb facilities and resources
If you are an English Teacher dedicated to providing a superb standard of education to your secondary students, looking for an exciting new challenge this coming academic year, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers