|Location:||Manchester, North West England M1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Relocating English Teachers
Are you an English Teacher relocating to Manchester this January?
Would you like to secure a permanent position as soon as possible in a school that matches your ethos and values?
If you would like to save time making lengthy applications and spend time focusing on this term in school, please do not hesitate in sending your CV.
i-teachers specialise in finding relocating teachers their dream role, on a permanent basis.
- Requirements – Qualified Teacher Status (Secondary English)
- Contract – Permanent direct contract through school
- Start date – January 2020
- Salary – Main – Upper pay scale
- School – Range of diverse schools in Greater Manchester
- Additional benefits – Interview preparation and advice, access to unadvertised jobs first
If you are an ambitious English Teacher who has a proven track record of ‘Good’ or better teaching, we would like to hear from you! i-teachers is not a supply agency – take a look at our fantastic trust pilot reviews.
Please send your CV if you are a relocating English Teacher or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat initially.
Commutable areas: Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton.