|Location:||London, London (East) E6 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
English Teacher – Newham (E6)
Are you looking for the perfect teaching role as a recent university graduate to kick start your educational career?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
This role is perfect for an individual with a strong academic background and a real passion for exciting and engaging young learners with the subject you are passionate about and are eager to share your knowledge!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.