|Location:||Bolton, North West England BL3 UK|
|Salary||£24402 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Bolton
Are you an English Teacher relocating to greater Manchester this January?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
This role is perfect for an individual with a drive to succeed and a real passion for your subject.
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,402 – £39406 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD programme
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Holly today!