|Location:||Manchester, North West England M18 UK|
|Salary||£24404 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent position – Start January/Easter
Are you an English Teacher / NQT who is open to exploring new opportunities to ensure you grow as a teacher?
Perhaps you missed out on the resignation deadline but would like to secure your dream role next year?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
On top of all of this, the school have a half day on Friday!
Please send your CV as soon as possible in order to apply for this exciting English Teacher role.
- Teach a broad and balanced 11-16 curriculum
- Students are prepared for their next steps
- Use a high level of digital literacy in English lessons
- Plenty of enrichment available including accelerated leader, peer readers
- Text rich curriculum
- Staff well-being a priority
- School promotes from within, clear progression pathway
- Permanent position
- £24,406- £39406 in line with pay scales
- Start Easter 2020 or earlier if available
- Diverse school, higher than average pupil premium
Person specification – English Teacher
- Strong academic background with excellent subject knowledge
- English degree and good A-Levels
- Passionate about tackling educational inequality
- Interested in working in an inner-city context
- Qualified Teacher Status – NQTs considered
- Career minded English teacher
So if this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please send your CV ASAP! If you would like more information before applying, please call the office and speak to Holly.