|Location:||Salford, North West England M6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – September 2020 Start
Are you planning to relocate to Manchester this September due to rising living costs down south?
Perhaps you are currently training, already on track for outstanding and are keen to secure the best possible English Teacher role for September?
This is a fantastic early opportunity for an inspirational English Teacher, who is already thinking ahead and looking at opportunities to interview!
If you are keen to join a school that aligns to your visions and values, and is a strong pillar of the community, then apply ASAP.
- Vacancy open to NQTs
- Permanent direct contract through school
- Start date – September 2020
- Salary – £24373 – £40490 dependent on experience
- School – Ofsted GOOD School
- Location – Salford
- Additional benefits – Clear routes for progression, excellent mentoring and strong leadership
The school – English Teacher
- This school is oversubscribed and popular in the community
- English department ran by an inspirational Head of English
- Due to expansion there are genuine opportunities for progression.
- Low staff turnover – huge focus on wellbeing
- All students make excellent progress, including those classed as disadvantaged.
Please send your CV if you are interested in this English Teacher position or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat. This school are really proactive in their search for a driven English Teacher for September.
Commutable areas: Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton.
Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher, NQT, Permanent, Teacher of English, English