|Location:||London, London (East) E20 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
English Teacher – Newham (E20)
Do you aspire to work within an excellent school that provides students with high expectations and high aspirations?
Is it important to work within a strong English department that really strive to ensure students have the best teaching and learning outcomes?
Perhaps as a newly qualified English Teacher, or an English teacher with more experience, you’re keen to secure a permanent role within a supportive and inclusive secondary school within East London?
If you are eager to secure a role in a school that really values its English department and want to truly feel valued as part of a talented team, then this could be the opportunity for you!
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links – accessible from Stratford Station
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your subject
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.