|Location:||London, Hillingdon HA6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher who is keen to secure a new and exciting role for September?
Perhaps you are completing your PGCE / Schools Direct year and wish to secure an English NQT position in West London ASAP?
Would you value working within a fantastic English department that supports the progress of each individual teacher whilst promoting a team work ethic?
It’s never too early to think about your next career step!
This upcoming secondary & sixth form are looking for hardworking and dedicated English Teacher to join their team in September but are looking to interview immediately.
If you feel that you would be perfect for this role simply apply on this page and attach your CV immediately!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress
- Interviewing now for September 2020
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary & sixth form
- Teacher training programme
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.