|Location:||London (Central), Tower Hamlets EC3 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you an enthusiastic English teacher looking for a permanent role in a September?
Would you enjoy working at a successful school that offers students the highest quality education?
Do you want to inspire a love of learning and reading within your pupils and be instrumental in supporting their academic and social development?
Do not delay, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers, if you are shortlisted you will be contacted for a friendly & confidential chat to discuss this role or others we may have which are more suitable!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher- Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- English Teacher / English NQT
- MPS Inner London English Teacher salary
- Exceptional development for all stages of your career
- Additional training days
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start
- Interviewing NOW!
English Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSEs and A-levels
- Run extracurricular activities
- Become an integral part of the English department
- Inspire, motivate and challenge your pupils
The ‘Good’ Secondary School and Sixth Form:
- Secondary School and Sixth Form
- Outstanding elements
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of academic success
- Excellent behaviour
- Fantastic facilities
- Enthusiastic and creative English department
English Teacher- Requirements:
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong GCSE and A-Levels
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for English
- 1st or 2:1 in an English based degree
- Strong classroom management
If this English Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Pippa from i-teachers.