|Location:||London, Hillingdon HA6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Start September in a fresh & rewarding English Teacher role at this upcoming West London secondary & sixth form!
If you are looking for a school that not only puts emphasis on developing its staff but ensuring all students reach their potential then this English Teacher role is for you!
Based in the Hillingdon borough this secondary school not only focuses on their students gaining the best exam results possible but wish to equip them with the tools and desire to build a career!
With a passionate and cohesive Head of English, this school is keen to add a hardworking and engaging English Teacher to their cohort.
The school are looking to shortlist this month so please register your interest today by simply applying on this page!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for September 2020
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary & sixth form
- Superb teacher training programme
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.