|Location:||Hackney, London (Central) E8 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Do you want to start a new role in a cohesive English department within a successful Academy?
Are you keen to work in a school that believes all pupils can achieve excellence with the correct support from outstanding Teachers?
Have you handed in your resignation or will be in the coming weeks and want to kickstart your job search?
If you would like to work in a school with a commitment to numeracy and literacy then Click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers, if you are shortlisted you will be contacted for a friendly & confidential chat.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher- Benefits:
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- English Teacher / English NQT
- MPS Inner London English Teacher salary
- Fantastic CPD
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start
- Interviewing NOW!
English Teacher- The Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSEs and A-levels
- Be involved in extracurricular clubs
- Monitor and report on pupil progress
- Become an integral part of the English department
- Inspire, motivate and challenge your pupils
The ‘Good’ All Through School:
- All Through School
- Good school with Outstanding elements
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of academic success
- Excellent behaviour
- Fantastic facilities
- Positive progress 8 score
- Enthusiastic and creative English department
English Teacher- Requirements:
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong GCSE and A-Levels
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for English
- 1st or 2:1 in an English based degree
- Strong classroom management
If this English Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Pippa from i-teachers.