|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher – English NQT who is searching for a fresh September challenge at a school that boasts excellent behaviour and CPD for its staff?
Do you wish to become part of an inspiring and cohesive English department at a high performing and popular West London secondary school & sixth form?
Due to an exciting expansion to the school, this English Teacher role is now available for a hardworking and inspirational candidate to start in September!
This English Teacher post at this OfSTED ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary combines an excellent mixture of exceptionally well behaved pupils, engaging teaching, enthused by a supportive Head Teacher, which has created a fantastic learning environment for all within this close knit school!
So not matter your experience, whether you are a seasoned English Teacher or an English NQT, you are encouraged to apply for this role now on this page.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for a September 2020 start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.