|Location:||Nottingham, Nottingham NG1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – September 2020 – Nottingham
Are you a passionate English Teacher with a real commitment to developing the academic ability of your students?
Perhaps you are completing your NQT year and are looking to join a school with a cohesive and friendly team?
This opportunity is a fantastic role for a passionate and outgoing English Teacher looking to join a welcoming and ambitious English department, dedicated to the progression of their students. Don’t waste any time in applying for this fantastic position as an English Teacher in superb Nottingham secondary school!
English Teacher – September 2020 start
- English Teacher – KS3/KS4
- Superb CPD/Staff Development programme
- 11-16 Secondary school located in Nottingham
- Part of a successful trust who run their own teacher training
- Proactive and inspiring Head teacher
- Positive progress score – top 10% in LEA
- Permanent, Full-Time role
- Main Pay Scale (Upper Pay Scale + TLRs offered for the right candidate)
- Preparation and advice offered for candidates
Person Specification – English Teacher
- Degree in English Language/Literature
- PGCE in Secondary English
- Strong academic background
- Dedicated to creating engaging learning experiences
- Supportive and outgoing attitude
- Keen to be part of superb Secondary English Department
Why join this school?
- Successful English Department with a young, cohesive team
- Passionate about the academic and social development of their students
- Proven CPD programme
- Warm and supportive secondary school environment
- Outgoing and ambitious Head of English
- One of the best schools in the area for progression
- Serves a diverse catchment area, multicultural school
- Inclusive ethos and a belief that everyone will succeed
Click Apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers. If you have questions before applying, please call us for a friendly and confidential chat.