English Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds bd3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and willing English Teacher eager to find a role in the Bradford area where you can provide superb learning experiences for your students!
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher looking to join a school with a superb NQT programme?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking to find a new and exciting role in the Bradford area with opportunities for progression?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a secondary school with a reputation for providing their students with the highest possible standard of education?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role in the Bradford area this September!
English Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Bradford
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary English lessons
- Providing excellent academic support throughout
- Utilising subject knowledge and teaching experience
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and hardworking attitude
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
- Able to create engaging and inspiring learning experiences
English Teacher – The School:
This highly regarded secondary school in the Bradford area is dedicated to making sure their students reach their full academic potential, aided by their superb facilities and resources recently installed. They have a superb CPD programme available to all staff, and a mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers all dedicated to providing a high standard of academic learning experiences.
If you are interested in this fantastic English Teacher role in the Bradford area, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.