English Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD4 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford
Are you a recently qualified English teacher looking to display their teaching skills and techniques in a new and exciting secondary school?
Would you benefit from being under the guidance and support of an outstanding Head of Department, dedicated to the progression of their English teachers?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a thriving English department equipped with wonderfully modern facilities and resources?
Don’t hesitate in applying for this exciting role in the Bradford area as an English Teacher!
English Teacher – Information about the role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Bradford
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Organising and conducting class lessons in the English subject
- Supporting the academic development of secondary students
- Ability to work with newly placed resources and facilities
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
English Teacher – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about the English subject
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Dedicated to improving students’ academic ability
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to engage students and keep them motivated
English Teacher – About the School:
- Wonderful secondary school
- Dedicated and proactive Head Teacher
- Excellent CPD programme available to all
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Highly regarded school in local area
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified English Teacher looking for an exciting role in the Bradford area, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!