English Teacher – English NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London CR0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
As the Easter break approaches, are you an English Teacher has decided you are looking for a fresh & exciting challenge?
…or perhaps you are in your second PGCE placement and you would relish the chance to secure an English NQT role immediately after Easter?
This English Teacher role could be ideal next step you!
This thriving school, which boasts excellent behaviour policies, are looking for an inspirational and engaging candidate to join their cohesive English department this September.
If you wish to be fully supported in your English Teacher career, the school offers excellent CPD, then this Croydon opportunity would be ideal for you!
To register your interest in this English Teacher – English NQT opportunity then please simply apply on this page today!
English Teacher – English NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
English Teacher – English NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – English NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 900 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Croydon, South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher – English NQT role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.