English Teacher – English NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London CR0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Have recently decided that it’s time to start the search for a fresh and exciting English Teacher opportunity?
A high achieving and thriving South London secondary school are looking to add an ambitious English Teacher to their superb department for September!
If you are an engaging, enthusiastic and passionate English Teacher or NQT then this Outstanding secondary & sixth form would love to meet with you!
This secondary school & sixth form are keen to reward all staff for their hard work and listen to your career aspirations whilst encoring you to gain extra responsibilities across your teaching journey.
Looking to interview as soon as possible, please apply on this page and attach your CV if you would love to be put forward for this exciting English Teacher role.
English Teacher – English NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
English Teacher – English NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – English NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 900 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Croydon, South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher – English NQT role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.