English Teacher / English NQT
|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you looking to start September at a school that offers a warm & welcoming environment for all?
Do you wish to work within a cohesive English department and with students that are eager to learn?
Is a West London location desirable with good transport links to London?
Start September at this thriving secondary & sixth form as an English Teacher!
Whether you are searching for a fresh challenge or you are looking for a welcoming school to for your NQT year, this English Teacher role would be ideal for you!
To discover more about this rewarding English Teacher role please simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Teacher / English NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for September 2020
English Teacher / English NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive English department
English Teacher / English NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 English or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language & literature
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as ‘Good’ by OfSTED
- Large mixed secondary & sixth form
- Fantastic CPD
- Great facilities & resources
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher / English NQT role.