English Teacher – English NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London UB2 UK|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Is the English Teacher job search for this September new to you?
Are you looking to become a vital part of an inspiring and cohesive English department but are finding the application processes frustrating?
Due to an internal promotion, this English Teacher role is now available for a hardworking and inspirational candidate to start in September!
This Outstanding secondary & sixth form, based in West London, are looking to interview and recruit an English Teacher immediately!
If you would like to become the new addition to this incredibly cohesive English department, please simply apply on this page today!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Ideal for an English NQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Ealing, West London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Focus on performing arts
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.