English Teacher – English NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Do you strive for an exciting and fresh English Teacher challenge?
Are you looking to start the next chapter of your English Teaching career at a school that thoroughly supports its staff?
Whether you are relocating or your 2018 placement hasn’t gone as planned, this English Teacher opportunity would be ideal for you!
This progressive West London secondary & sixth form are looking to add an new English Teacher to their cohesive department immediately!
To register your interest in this English Teacher opportunity and join a thriving faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English language and literature
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Superb teacher training programme
- Ealing, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.