English Teacher – English NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London RM8 UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
English Teacher – English NQT – September 2019 start – RM8
Are you keen to secure your English Teacher position ready to start in September?
Would you prefer to secure your English Teacher role sooner, rather than later, so you can have the peace of mind, knowing you have a permanent English Teacher role secured?
As a result of the exceptional success in their English Department, this school are looking to expand their English department, in order to offer an even better quality of learning.
Overview of English Teacher role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- Starting September 2019
- Inner London Pay Scale
- Located in the heart of Barking
- Shortlisting ASAP
- Open to Newly Qualified English Teachers
- You will be working from KS3 to KS5
What will you need?
- The most important thing is to be on track to have QTS by September 2019
- Ideally an English degree, 2:1 or above
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
A little more about the school:
- Ofsted GOOD School
- Driven and successful school
- High achieving department with state-of-art facilities
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Tailored CPD and mentor program throughout your induction
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Natalie right away for consideration.
Other similar English Teacher roles available in: Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Barking, Dagenham, Havering, Thurrock and Newham.