English Teacher – English NQT
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW8 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
With resignation date looming are you an English Teacher searching for a fresh challenge for September?
Would you love to work at a thriving school that’s students display excellent behaviour, gain fantastic results and teacher development is key?
Start September at this welcoming & highly popular Inner London secondary & sixth form and become part of a cohesive English department.
This visionary school are looking to interview immediately and wish to meet with passionate, hardworking and engaging English Teachers as soon as possible!
If you feel that you would be a fantastic addition to this high performing school then please apply immediately!
To register your interest in this English Teacher – English NQT opportunity then please simply apply on this page today!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
- September 2021 start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- Secondary School & Sixth Form
- 1600 + students
- Part of an Outstanding academy trust
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.