English Teacher in China – TEFL
|Location:||Manchester, North West England m1 UK|
|Salary||£21000 to £25000 per Annum|
English Teacher in China – TEFL – English Graduates apply!
An exciting opportunity in China for a budding teacher to gain paid experience, whilst exploring a new culture and expanding your teaching skills.
Are you a graduate with an English related degree, keen to utilise your skills whilst you take on an exciting new adventure abroad? Perhaps you’ve recently done a TEFL and want to put your skills to good use!
Have you always wanted to explore China, and would like to build up your teaching skills in a paid role whilst you are there?
Would it be great to know you have support both in the UK and China not only whilst you prepare for your move, but also whilst you are teaching over there and on your return to the UK?
A well established and well respected education company based in China, with a number of schools in 17 cities, is looking for talented and engaging British graduates with a passion for teaching English abroad to join them.
Up for the challenge? Contact us today! There are so many benefits to working with i-teachers to join this amazing teaching programme.
English Teacher in China
The job role
- Teach English to children in China (mainly aged 3 – 12)
- Support the school with marketing activities to new students
- Attend weekly meetings, training, and staff workshops
- Work with class sizes from 4-6
- Use problem based learning methods – taking children out of the classroom to learn English in real life situations
- Work 5 days per week, 35 hours (weekend classes)
- Initial 1 year contract with potential to extend
- On arrival airport pick-up & 7 nights free hotel
- Monthly salary of £1,800+ (16,000+RMB)
- Generous housing allowance
- Great ex-pat community and regular team building
- Bonus system – based on performance, overtime and contract completion
- Flight allowance for holidays back to the UK
- Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave
- Opportunity to learn Mandarin and complete Chinese TEFL
- Chance for promotion and further training after 1 year, or support with return to teaching in the UK
- Flexible start date
- Medical insurance
- Support and advice in the UK and China throughout the process
- Passion to teach English abroad
- Available to move to China for at least 1 year
- A degree in English or QTS and/or a TEFL
- Experience working with children/tutoring/teaching is preferable
- Role subject to references, DBS check, visa for China and medical check
This is an incredible opportunity to move abroad, on a highly competitive salary which would afford you an excellent standard of living to make the most of your experience of living and working in China.
If you are a graduate with a passion to teach English and a desire to work in China, please click apply to send your CV, with a cover statement if possible, to Amy at i-teachers today!