English Teacher in China
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B1 UK|
|Salary||£21000 to £25000 per Annum|
An exciting opportunity in China for a budding English teacher to gain paid experience, whilst exploring a new culture and expanding your TEFL skills.
Have you recently completed a TEFL and want to utilise your new skills?
Perhaps you have already spent some time working abroad, and want to explore an exciting city in China?
If you have a desire to work with Primary children in China – this role could be ideal for you!
A well established and well respected education company based in China, with a number of schools in 17 cities, is looking for talented and engaging British graduates with a passion for teaching English abroad to join them.
Send your CV in today to be considered for this amazing role. There are so many benefits to working with i-teachers to join this amazing teaching programme.
English Teacher in China – TEFL
The job role
- Teach English to children in China (mainly aged 3 – 12)
- Support the school with marketing activities to new students
- Attend weekly meetings, training, and staff workshops
- Work with class sizes from 4-6
- Use problem based learning methods – taking children out of the classroom to learn English in real life situations
- Work 5 days per week, 35 hours (weekend classes)
- Initial 1 year contract with potential to extend
- On arrival airport pick-up & 7 nights free hotel
- Monthly salary of £1,800+ (16,000+RMB)
- Generous housing allowance separate to base salary
- Great ex-pat community and regular team building
- Bonus system – based on performance, overtime and contract completion
- Flight allowance for holidays back to the UK
- Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave
- Opportunity to learn Mandarin and complete Chinese TEFL
- Chance for promotion and further training after 1 year, or support with return to teaching in the UK
- Flexible start date
- Medical insurance
- Support and advice in the UK and China throughout the process
- Passion to teach English abroad
- Available to move to China for at least 1 year
- A degree in English or QTS and/or a TEFL
- Experience working with children/tutoring/teaching is preferable
- Role subject to references, DBS check, visa for China and medical check
This is an incredible opportunity to move abroad, on a highly competitive salary which would afford you an excellent standard of living to make the most of your experience of living and working in China.
If you are a graduate with a passion to teach English and a desire to work in China, please click apply to send your CV, with a cover statement if possible, to Amy at i-teachers today!