English Teacher – January 2020 Start
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M1 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – January 2020 Start – Permanent
Are you a committed and dedicated English teacher, looking to secure a permanent position in an outstanding, supportive secondary school based in Manchester?
Perhaps you’re relocating to Manchester in time for a January start, wanting the peace of mind of securing a permanent role, before you make the move?
Whether you’re an English Teacher who is going to be a NQT, or a more experienced English Teacher who is looking for their next challenge – this English Teacher role is based in a lovely Secondary School where staff well-being is a priority.
- Paid main – upper pay scale, dependent on experience
- Walking distance to Public Transport links
- Supportive school with a strong, established leadership team
- Clear vision and plan for the school
- Exceptional training & NQT induction
- Shortlisting now
- Permanent English Teacher role
- January 2020 start
English Teacher – What is required?
- Qualified English Teacher
- NQT or experienced welcome
- Confident, enthusiastic, team-player who work well within a cohesive department
- Have strong subject knowledge of your subject
- Dedicated and committed to the wider school environment
- Be graded at least ‘Good’ in your lesson observations
English Teacher – Additional Information:
- High-achieving school
- New building and facilities
- Excellent resources
- Strong links with the local community
- Large, spacious classrooms
- NQT support and induction
- Development opportunities for ambitious teachers
To be considered for this permanent English teacher vacancy in Manchester, click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.