English Teacher – Key Stage Coordinator
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher in GOOD Secondary School close to Smethwick for permanent September 2019 start
The ideal candidate for this English Teacher role will be an outstanding practitioner with up-to-date subject knowledge and experience teaching English throughout all Key Stages.
This excellent mixed 11-18 school has a diverse student population and serves what would be described as a more disadvantaged area.
- Ability to teach/ demonstrate teaching at KS5
- TLR for the right candidate – Key Stage Coordinator
- Provided with weekly CPD sessions and own mentor
- Training and development
- Must have QTS by September
- Good school
- Comprehensive package of innovative and high impact support
- Fabulous resources throughout the department and whole school
- Students that are ready to learn and are actively involved in lessons
- £23,720 – £39,406 depending on experience – negotiable
- Direct, permanent contract through the school
Interviews are being arranged on an ongoing basis, so apply early to avoid missing this rare opportunity!
- Vibrant and academic English Teachers
- Happy and down-to-earth teaching ethos
- Supportive environment enabling their students to succeed
- Driven individual who can communicate with colleagues to manage a classroom environment effectively
- High-achieving English Department
- Responsibility for some teaching timetable
- Access to your own classroom
- Located near Smethwick – easily accessible from City Centre
- Ability to demonstrate good or better lesson delivery
- Commitment to raising and continuing incredible outcomes
If you want to be proactive and secure your English Teacher post for 2019, apply to join this wonderful school in Birmingham, then apply now for automatic consideration.