English Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS9 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent Role – August/September start – Leeds
A superb secondary school based in Leeds is looking to find a hard-working and dedicated English Teacher to be a key member of their English department in Leeds this September!
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher eager to find your first permanent role in education this September?
Maybe you are an experienced English teacher with no room for progression in your current school, looking to find a new and exciting challenge for the new academic year?
Waste no time in applying for this fantastic position immediately!
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
English Teacher – The Role:
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Extensive English subject knowledge
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Ability to plan and conduct high standard of learning experiences
- Passionate about providing a high standard of education to your students
- Able to be a key member of a thriving English department
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Making sure students are motivated and enthusiastic about their education
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
English Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- Excellent English department – Inspiring HOD
- Staff development programme available to all
- Hard working and proactive Head Teacher
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced staff
- Employee benefit scheme
- Superb facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this English Teacher at this fantastic secondary school in Leeds. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.