English Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS14 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified English Teacher in the Leeds area this September at a superb secondary school!
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher eager to find a school with experience in supporting newly qualified teachers?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher with no room for progression in your current school, looking to have the opportunity to progress in your role?
Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Based in Leeds, Yorkshire
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- September 2020 start
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced and supportive Head of English
- Superb recent GCSE/A-Level results
- Multi-cultural student demographic
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS4 (potential for KS5)
- Making sure students receive high standard of academic support
- Basing lessons around broad and balanced curriculum
- Being a vital and respected member of a secondary English department
- Available to participate in extra-curricular activities
- Working alongside a mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Fantastic organisation and communication skills
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role based in the Leeds area this September.