English Teacher – Manchester – Jan 22 start
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
English Teacher – Manchester
Are you an English Teacher who is keen to secure a long-term post from January 2022?
Perhaps you are an early careers teacher who is available for a new role, and would like a supportive environment?
Would you like to secure a position for the rest of the academic year as soon as possible that can support you with your career goals?
If you would like to join a welcoming and diverse school starting ASAP or in January, please send your CV ASAP.
- Requirements – Qualified Teacher Status (Secondary English)
- Excellent subject knowledge English Language and Literature
- Contract through school for 2 terms – could go permanent after this
- Start date – January 2022 (or ASAP if available)
- Salary – Main – Upper pay scale
- School – high achieving 11-16 school in Manchester
- Excellent leadership team
- Supportive environment
- Early careers teachers considered
- Highly diverse school with keen and committed pupils
- Additional benefits – Interview preparation and advice from i-teachers
With a thriving department, this would be a great time to not only join a school that has fantastic resources and facilities, but one with a strong commitment towards development for its teachers.
This school is led by an inspirational leadership team and is at the start of a fantastic journey towards becoming an Outstanding graded school, meaning it would be a perfect time to join it! With a fiercely ambitious but supportive Senior Leadership Team, you could really make a difference here to the pupils you teach.
Located close to transport links, this school would be easy to commute to and from many areas of Manchester.
Commutable areas: Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton.